Hyper-growth Tech Company
As a forward-thinking technology company entering a phase of hyper-growth, this customer is saving $28 million over 3 years with the help of the HiveWatch® GSOC Operating System.
- Security operations that were more siloed, creating barriers to response
- Challenges with communication between the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and guards at various global facilities
- Analog Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and procedures that hindered response time
- False alarms from multiple sensors creating a 98%+ false alarm rate
- Data-driven security leads to long-term savings of $28 million
- Time to resolve alarms went from 15 minutes to sub-1 minute
- Root cause of false alarms found on 30% of false alarms in the first 60 days of deployment
- Addressing false alarms freed up 57% of GSOC operators' time
More customer stories:
New Security Solution
When a law firm relocated its corporate headquarters to a new building three years ago, founding partners wanted top-tier security and security measures.
Utilizing HiveWatch’s robust real-time intelligence tools and sources on the ground, HiveWatch was able to identify a potential threat to travelers in Hong Kong.
Utilizing a vGSOC
A popular American social game developer’s security team was facing uncharted territory when the COVID-19 global pandemic started in early 2020.