Utilizing a GSOC
A popular American social game developer’s security team was facing uncharted territory when the COVID-19 global pandemic started in early 2020.
- The idea of needing full time people dedicated to watching the alarms and cameras on site at their Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) no longer made financial sense.
- Prior to the pandemic, GSOC operators would respond to an average of 100 emails and 500 alarms a day. After lockdown, the number went to only about 10 emails and 5 alarms a day.
- They were paying hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to staff and upkeep a solution that no longer seemed all that necessary.
- The company immediately saw substantial cost savings as they switched from an entirely in-house and on-premises GSOC staffed by third party security guards, to HiveWatch.
- Refining processes with GSOC managers over time helped the company get to the level of security they wanted to be at.
- More time for strategic security projects
“Switching to HiveWatch saved us $150-200K/year.”
More customer stories:
A "unicorn" company was growing rapidly and as their footprint grew, so did their vulnerabilities.
New Security Solution
When a law firm relocated its corporate headquarters to a new building three years ago, founding partners wanted top-tier security and security measures.
Utilizing HiveWatch’s robust real-time intelligence tools and sources on the ground, HiveWatch was able to identify a potential threat to travelers in Hong Kong.