What can you expect?
✔ Live walk-through of our operating system, personalized to your organization's current security systems and business needs
✔ Use cases for common security pitfalls like false alarms, tailgate detection, and device health monitoring
✔ Learn about your deployment options
✔ Leave with actionable tips for your security program, and see how you compare with similar companies in your industry
✔ Understand how HiveWatch can be a strategic partner for your security program
- How the HiveWatch Operating System can improve efficiency in your security program and operations
- How the HiveWatch OS is different from a PSIM
- How to leverage our machine learning and AI technology
- How we can connect your disparate systems, improve response time, unify guard dispatch, update device health, and give real-time metrics on how your systems are performing
See how to solve for common security pains
One system, multiple solutions.
Connect all of your various disparate systems.
False Alarm Reduction
Program insights & metrics
Budgeting & forecasting
Decrease costs while increasing efficiency
- Reduce the amount of false positives coming from systems, allowing operators to become more proactive in responding to real incident alerts
- Unite disparate systems without needing to rip and replace legacy infrastructure
Mitigate risk and improve security for your people, brand, and assets
- Link and secure data across siloed security systems to ensure critical incidents are prioritized
- Provide guards with situational context of incidents and modernize global communications between operations centers and the field
Securely scale and grow your organization
- Optimize people, processes, and legacy systems to grow alongside the business
- Gain total visibility of your security operations in a complete platform
Average time to resolve an incident vs. 15 minutes for operators not using HiveWatch
Reduction in guard time per incident via the HiveWatch Guard Mobile App
Operator time freed up to perform proactive security tasks instead of chasing false alarms
The same customer would have needed 6x more operators to address their alarm volume without HiveWatch
How are you different from a PSIM?Historically, PSIMs were the solution that many companies spent substantial financial and human resources on with little benefit. These products are often native on-premise solutions, plagued by integration brittleness, cumbersome onboarding, and outdated interfaces.
HiveWatch is a cloud-native SaaS solution that is rapidly deployed, highly scalable, and helps organizations orchestrate their security. With a modern user experience, HiveWatch uses composable analytics to monitor and A/B test program design.
Is this solution designed for small businesses or enterprise?Both - there’s no limit to how many cameras, data points, or access control points you can connect. And we’ve seen the data get richer as more data points are connected.
What devices can you integrate with?The HiveWatch OS has built in integrations with many of the most common access control devices and security cameras. We are constantly expanding integrations. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up to date list of integrations.
What other professional services does HiveWatch offer?Consulting services for companies getting their security program off the ground, as well as the vGSOC, virtual GSOC services powered by the HiveWatch platform.